Thursday, January 22, 2015

Remove Gallbladder Stones Easily and Naturally



Gallbladder issues run rampant in our family. We have Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins who have all struggled. Our Dad suffered much of his life and us sisters were no exception when we grew into adulthood.

We were told by doctors that there is nothing you can do except get your gallbladder removed if it gets bad enough. They advised us all to avoid greasy and fried foods as much as possible and hope that we didn't fall victim to a gallbladder infection.

Then my dear departed Mother began her training at The School of Natural Medicine and everything changed. We became vegetarian, removed all dairy products from our home (more on that in a future post), and my Mom began to learn how to not only deal with debilitating symptoms of disease with plants and diet, but literally CURE these chronic illnesses we had all been suffering!

One of the things she learned was this gallbladder cleanse. And we all swear by it! So much so that countless friends and family members have also been cured of their gallbladder attacks using this simple and easy method.

There are many ways to cleanse yourself of gallbladder stones- and even some great ways to deal with the symptoms- (we've got more posts coming about that soon!) but until then- I highly recommend you start by trying this simple cleanse first.

WHAT YOU NEED:        
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Lemon 
Shot glass - or small cup
(both organic if possible)




SO HOW DO I DO IT?
Simply squeeze the juice of one lemon into a 1/4 cup of olive oil, stir like crazy because it separates fast and chug immediately before bed. Eat nothing after. Let that be the last thing you do before your head hits your pillows.


WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
 In the morning you should pass stones in your stool and feel much better.

HOW CAN I TELL I PASSED STONES?
Gallbladder stones float and are a rainbow colored. If you see anything floating in your toilet that isn't the color of your stool, you've passed stones!

WHAT IF I DON'T PASS ANY STONES?
That's ok! Try again the next night. The first time I did it I didn't pass any stones. I was told by my physician during my last pregnancy that they discovered so many gallstones in my gallbladder during my ultrasound that they were labeling me high risk! So I tried again the second night and the next morning I passed stones! This same thing happened to my baby sister. She did it 3 nights in a row- only passing stones the 2nd and 3rd days- some as big as dimes!

WHAT DO I DO AFTER I PASS MY STONES?
Avoid greasy fattening foods!! And get on a plant based or heavy plant based diet so your gallbladder can begin rebuilding itself. If you continue to eat the way you were before, gallstones will build up again and you'll have to do another cleanse. I can't stress enough the importance of eliminating ALL greasy and fried fattening foods and eating a diet high in whole foods and produce!

So this begs the question- Have any of you tried this (or other) gallbladder cleanses?? If so, what did you do and how did it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment